Navigating complex accounting matters can be difficult and time-consuming for a business. The rules are always changing, and your existing staff may not have the knowledge or the resources to do everything right.
TECHNICAL FINANCIAL ADVISEMENT FOR YOUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
A lot of work goes into the research, resolution and reporting required for complex accounting matters such as these. And staying up to date on the latest rules and changes takes ongoing effort. We can come on to resolve complex issues on a project basis, troubleshoot your current practices and set you up for compliance going forward.
The Rialto Group of Atlanta has the professional skills and up-to-date technical knowledge to handle all your complex accounting and financial issues.
When You Hire The Rialto Group, you get:
- Revenue Recognition: ASC 606 changed the financial reporting guidelines for revenue in customer contracts.
- Lease Accounting: Updated FASB rules under ASC 842 require tracking and disclosure of all leased assets.
- Debt and Equity Financing: Properly accounting for complex equity agreements whether through bank debt, private equity, or any other type of financing arrangement, including analyzing debt modification vs extinguishment accounting and for derivatives.
- Business Combinations: ASC 805 describes the proper accounting treatment to be used by an acquirer. Pertinent to acquisitions where the acquirer obtains control of the business, it involves the proper valuation of assets.
- Consolidation: Combining the financial accounts of multiple businesses according to the appropriate consolidation accounting model.
- Stock Options and Equity Awards: Accounting for employee compensation according to established FASB accounting methods.
- Carve-Out Financial Statements: Highly complex financial reporting derived from the financial statements of a larger parent entity.
- Equity Method Accounting: A type of accounting treatment for an entity’s partial ownership in another entity where one partner wields significant influence
- Foreign Currency: Companies that transact in foreign currencies or with businesses in other countries need help recording foreign currency transactions and translating the financial statements appropriately, including property stating the Statement of Cash Flows.
The Rialto Group handles a range of complex accounting issues for clients of all types and businesses of all sizes. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the above list, please reach out, as we will likely be able to help you with whatever you need.
The Rialto Group can help you with:
- Implementing ASC 842, ASC 606, and other GAAP guidance
- High-level technical financial advisement
- Financial transition support is required for mergers and acquisitions.
- Assistance fixing complex accounting mistakes
- Resolution of financial statements in foreign currencies
- Business combination reporting under ASC 805
- Reporting for strategic transactions
- Assurance that their existing processes are efficient, effective, and in compliance with applicable reporting frameworks
The Rialto Group has years of experience helping businesses of all sizes handle their most complex accounting and technical financial issues.
We work with companies in many different industries, so we deal with a lot of unique challenges, and we put great effort into staying educated and up to date on all the latest accounting standards practices and rule changes.
The Rialto Group can educate and train your accounting team in the newest accounting standards and help you modify your processes to ensure proper implementation.
We can evaluate your existing accounting systems and ensure compliance with regulations, standards and procedures. Our team can also advise you on implementing the necessary internal controls and update you on upcoming changes that may affect your business.
You and your team will always have access to our on-call advisory services, and we can provide support for all your accounting and reporting projects whenever you need us.
It will of course depend on the scope of the project and the availability and accessibility of your team, but The Rialto Group has the capacity to turnaround projects in a very timely fashion.
We can work together to determine your needs and give you a realistic timeline for completion.
The benefit of having The Rialto Group at your service is that you won’t outgrow our roster of services.
We offer tremendous value for startups that may struggle with accounting, finance and accounting, capital raising, HR, or IT functions as they evolve because we have years of experience managing successful mid-size and larger operations.
- Schedule your complimentary discovery call.
- Receive a written proposal within two business days.
- Review your intake form with your dedicated team member.